Sunday, May 4, 2014

The Resistance by S.L. Scott



The Resistance
by S.L. Scott


Author's Original Description: You don't choose when. 

You don't choose where.

And you don't get to choose who you fall in love with.

The minute he opened his sexy mouth, Holliday Hughes should have known Jack Dalton was trouble. His smooth pickup lines, broad shoulders, and ridiculously handsome face charmed her right out of her clothes. She gave into her desires, the instant attraction blinding her to the obvious.

One night. That was all it took for Holliday’s world to be flipped on its axis. Jack Dalton was cocky. Smug. Volatile. Demanding. He ignited something deep inside her like no other, but there was something more to this brooding bad boy. There was a dark side to him she couldn't help but be drawn to.

Torn between what she knew about him and a mysterious side he tried to hide, could she walk away or was he simply too hard to resist?


Sandy's Review:  I think you know by now, I like the bad boys.  But when S.L. Scott Facebooked that this book was on Amazon for .99 cents (offer not currently available), I wasn't in the MOOD for another romance novel.  For some reason I doubted that this book could be as good as the one I just got finished reading.  I was in a 'reader's hangover' and SHAME ON ME!!!

For some reason it slipped my mind just how good S.L. Scott is.  She is a master storyteller and if you doubt my opinion, you just go ahead and prove me wrong.  Read 'The Resistance' and you will see.

Jack Dalton is so fricken HOT in this book it will burn your fingers to turn the page.  S.L. Scott tells us this erotic story without the blatantly graphic details that we just don't need.  This book is more about the story, than the sex.  The sex is the icing on the cake and that is how I like my books

So, now you wanna read it don't you?  You can find this little gem here:


Thank you for taking the time to read with me today!  I would love to hear from you!!  Give me a comment below!

**I did not create the picture used for this review.  I found it on 'google images'.  I would be happy to give the owner credit, but I don't know who she is.  Sorry**

No comments:

Post a Comment