Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Pizza on a Chicken

Pizza on a Chicken


Hey Guys!!  Yes I'm still doing Wheat Free and I'm still losing weight!!  So today I tried Pizza on a Chicken and it was so DELICIOUS, I need to tell you about it!

1 chicken breast
1/4 cup pizza sauce (jar) I used Prego
1/4 cup black beans - or any topping you like - or maybe you just like cheese.
2% Mozzarella Cheese
salt, pepper and oregano to taste

Put the raw chicken breast between 2 sheets of wax paper and pound it flat.  This is an excellent exercise if you have had a hard day at work.

Once the chicken is flat, add salt and pepper to your crust.  I also sprayed mine with a little non stick cooking spray, and bake at 350 for about 20 minutes until it is just done.

Remove the chicken from the oven, flip it over so you have a flat surface to work with, and cover with pizza sauce.  Ok here you can add your own toppings.  I suggest going crazy but that's up to you.  Today I went crazy by using black beans and it was Oh My God so delicious.  So you add your favorite topping(s) and then cover the whole thing with cheese and a little oregano.

Bake at 350 for about 15 more minutes until the cheese is melted and it looks like pizza.  Enjoy!

This, my friends, is the most delicious, and HEALTHY pizza you will ever put in your mouth!!  Thank you for taking the time to visit with me today.  Please leave me a comment.  I love hearing from you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment